STEP 1: Apply Online
Once you have submitted an application, you will be sent an e-mail detailing the next steps in the employment process.
Start gathering the items below, and have them ready to be submitted.
- Copy of high school diploma or GED certificate
- Certified copy of college transcripts (if applicable)
- Copy of DD214 if you have served in the military
- Copy of birth certificate or naturalization certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of your South Carolina driver's license
- If you are an out-of-state applicant with a driver's license from a different state, you will need to submit a certified copy of your driver's license for that state and any other state you have held a license in with in the past 5 years.
STEP 2: Administrative Review
STEP 3: Physical Ability Test and Written Examination
- Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Written Examination (If you pass the PAT test, you will take the written test the same day and undergo an informative employment orientation.)