Skip to main content
The Official Web Site of the State of South Carolina

RESIDENTIAL SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT (RSAT) FOR STATE PRISONERS GRANT PROGRAM

Overview and Award Schedule

The purpose of the Residential Substance Abuse Treatment for State Prisoners Grant Programs (RSAT) is to provide substance abuse treatment programs in state and local correctional facilities. However, in South Carolina due to the restrictions set forth by the RSAT program, only state correctional agencies qualify. Subgrantees must provide 25 percent of total program cost in the form of a cash match, with the other 75 percent of the costs being covered by federal funds.

Application and Forms

The grant deadline for FY 2020 is August 21, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.